Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Money dripping down the rain for a Hair cut

karen got a hair cut
FINALLY

have actually been egging myself to get it done for the past one month
now baru buat
hahaha
okay fine make that 1.5 months...
sorry lar to my dear housemates for putting up
with me
(hair cutting talk i mean... xP)

it's not a major do-over
i still have long hair
it's just that i'm SO SO happy to get rid of the split ends
so bear with me rants

muahaha...
though the cost of cutting it at Hair Impression
(located at Bayan Lepas, Penang)
kinda made my heart pine for the money that was lost
sigh

just for a hair cut rite
rm30-stylist
rm35 or 40 (forgot)- senior
rm45-taukeh
summore add rm 10 for Schwarzkopf products to wash my hair
i think it's my most expensive hair cut
EVER

sien wan, the margeret n steve of hair impression
so eng go get award for wad
make me cry for my money nia
margeret-commercial stylist award thingy
n steve- newbie of the year

i'm not even a penang-ite
or even a hair expert for that matter
my hair was only cut by a v lengzai stylist niar mar
hello? lemme just rant on lar
the point of this post is to mourn about money


but nvm
pamper ocassionally niar
won't die wan

and another quirky thing to note to share
the stylist today commented on my huge abundancy of hair
haha
i always tot i had v lil hair
or maybe it's because of
the outrageously expensive shampoo i've been using
or he was just flattering me??

i've this big concern with baldness
when i haven't even reach the big TWO-OH

cos my hair drop a lot wan mar okay

i kinda just realized this is another post of no theme-ness
as in no MAJOR theme
eh wait
i found it
HAIR

muahahahahhaha!!!
hair cut on christmas eve


Merry merry christmas!
Let's just not forget its essential meaning
with all the hype-ness and over crowding for the countdown
n the over commercialization of christmas nowadays

1 comment:

esther said...

you are hilarious my dear.

photo of the new (expensive) hair cut please?

love u!