Sunday, October 12, 2008

I HATE TRM BOOKS SDN BHD

*Written below is an expression of my anger, disappointment, and disgust at trm books sdn bhd. It is not intended to defame anyone, but is merely a statement of my experience with trm books sdn bhd!!

Before the raya hols, i submitted my order of 3 books:
netter's atlast of anatomy, guyton's physiology and wheater's histology, via C who acts as this intermediate guy between us and TRM BOOKS SDN BHD whereby all of us sakai students will buy in bulk from them lor.

TRM is a medical books supplier based in sungai petani and has its website HERE. So, go check it out already?? short, quick, simple and reliable looking right??

okay fine, the date i submitted the order- 26/09/08
the date C gave them our order- I HAVE NO IDEa
the date i paid the deposit after raya- 07/10/08

after receiving their sms notification at 7.21 pm (11/10/2008), i expected to see all THREE books TODAY as i NEED THEM LIKE NOW!!!

I WANT TO STUDY!! AND I'VE WAITED AND WAITED SO LONG (i wanted them like during raya wan so can make use of the time to study-even tho that's highly unlikely) BUT I NEED THEM ESPECIALLY NOW! i want my HISTOLOGY to be more specific!!!

anyways, i've only got back my guyton book and my histology and anatomy atlas is still missing from the show! when they told me about the delay for one week, i was like fine okay, asked them when it'll arrive, LIKE SATURDAY?? and they say like yeah.

ARGH!!!! the LAST DAY OF THE WEEK! ANOTHER HISTOLOGY LESSON!! SIEN!!!

ok lor fine lor, u no stock ok lar i understand lar even if i'm SUPER DUPER UNHAPPY ABOUT IT. then ar, when i reached my room and proceeded to get my physiology book out of the plastic out of its plastic, LOW AND BEHOLD!!! the cover is DAMAGED!!! SHIT!!!

PARDON THE LANGUAGE

and so, there i was rattling on and on in my head cursing the teruk-ness of TRM.
APA HAL LA LU!! WHY SELL ME A DAMAGED BOOK!!! SIEN!!! ok lor fine lor the book still can use lor. but then har!! why la why u all so like have no care about US CUSTOMERS HAR!! you're not scared i make public of this exprerience meh.
sien

then ar i see the book so lousy, then i flipped to the pin number part, and fast fast scratch and try registering for that book at studentconsult.com. cos i was scared it was a pirated copy until they don't care about it and simply damage the precious book and then cause me to have no access to the acount ok.
how gullible and foolish i am.

after like 10 seconds i scratched it!! i'm now filled with regret!! aiyah y i so stupid!! should have just returned the book and get a new one from them!!
IF NOT what is consumer rights! who ask me to be so stupid go pandai pandai scratch and see whether it's a real book from elsevier o not. sien

so now, i have to bear with a book which has a bit folded/scratched/push until deformed cover. maybe u think i'm exaggerating, but in my view it IS in that condition. i want my book to be PERFECT OKAY! even the slightest bit of damage will make me NOT BUY THE BOOK IN A BOOKSTORE!!

if not because of ibs (the aimst uni bookstore) not stocking up the softcopy version of physiology and the 2 histology books left on the shelf that time was like a bit cacat-ed and stock is yet to come, I SURELY WON'T ORDER FROM TRM BOOKS SDN BHD.

NEXT TIME, even if IBS no stock, i will ask them to ORDER again for me! and even if i have to wait until i want to die, i will never order from trm again.

makai

now, i'll wait and see whether my histology and atlast of anatomy is in the same condition.
and i've learnt my lesson, GET REFUND/NEW PERFECT BOOK from them!! if not go report to the consumer punya association. HMPH.

oh ya i'm not blaming C. unless he's getting comission from them.
just trm being the victim of my angry post here.

sorry lah if i upset anyone, just that i'm really disappointed lor ok

No comments: