Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year Resolutions

As i'm gonna turn twenty this 2009, i've decided to do something NEW!!

MAKE NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS!!
-seriously, i have never ever done them, cos i think everybody'll break them in the end-

Never the less, it's a new chapter unfolding this year
see whether i can stick to it LAH
hahahah!!!

And thus!!
Karen Tan Hui Hui
hereby pledges
to attempt the following for the year 2009:

1. to spend more time and grow to be more like Christ

2. to love my family and frens and ppl that matter to me more

3. to halve my current procrastinating level and
spend more time focusing on my studies
above all other matters

4. to eat healthier with more greens and less junk in my diet
occasional indulgences don't count :P

5. to get active at least twice a week but not more than 4
cos the body needs to rest and heal also
:P

6. being at the lighter side of the 50kg mark by the end of the year!!
i don't think i've ever been hr since primary smtg
so the MAFAN to find nice clothes okay with current fats hanging around
btw i'm like 55 now?? ARGH
so ppl, nag me n motivate me if i indulge on junks too much

7. to not overspend on non neccessities
(i'll try my VERY BEST on this one, hopefully)

Seven resolutions for the year 2009

i now think seven is my fav number
since it's so closely associated to my birth month

so seven resolutions it is indeed....

Align Center

No comments: