Monday, January 19, 2009

of penang island

hahaha

being in penang is nice

for one, THE FOOD!!!

no need to compare with aimst food
ppl rave abt penang food all the time
oh wells
as long as i have my hao liao to eat
nothing to complain about
:)

oops!! i should be keeping an eye on my food intake! yikes!!!

another gem i've stumbled across

is the air itam dam, which is great for a walk/jog

but it was more like a stroll for me i think??
first time there must take in the view mar kan....


and another, is bukit jambul
cool place
had my first climb in penang here!
a short one cos we took the easier route

nicey nicey


well, so far
NOT GOOD!!
i'm not studying!!!


ARGH!!!


i dun wanna fail my 2nd continuous assesment lar!!!
but i'm still NOT STUDYING as i should be

sien


don't procrastinate karen!!!
go study n stop blogging!!
hahaha

No comments: