Monday, September 8, 2008

Realization

I was lying on my bed, couldn't get to sleep for some reason or another
Or maybe i was just putting into deep thought some of those fleeting lil pieces that slip through your mind once in a while


I realized
I really do want to go to aimst after all
even more badly than imu

I realized
that i'm looking forward to 'that' day more and more
even if it means leaving before the mid autumn's festival



I realized
I actually think quite a lot more than i thought i usually do
now that i'm putting some of it into words

I realized
Some things in life that happen are REALLY what The Lord wills for us to have
and that what we mere beings think/do
we will not be able to fight what He has prepared ahead of us

I realized
that it is truly Him that knows us the best
for sometimes
we ourselves do not



He made me see
the transition from primary to secondary education
and how i eventually came to love it



He made me see
how i had yearned to be strong
and went such a long way
for my pre-university education



He made me see
how aimst is what i truly want

There might be toil and turmoil yet to be endured
There might be obstacles yet to be overcome
There might be storms yet to be subdued
There might be ...

He made it all clear
that MY mind was already set on it
right from the beginning



Lord
is this what You want me to see?

No comments: